La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

Needle Felted Sleepy Mice

Message in a bottle
I knew Alice Savage Art through the Medicine Dolls by Spiritweaver Julia Inglis of Sacred Familiar http://sacredfamiliar.com/ #StagWoman
alicesavage: If you follow me since a long time, you may remember my Cosmic Cats. I used to needle felt these magical creatures a few years ago, until the tendonitis stopped me.
After the appearance of the issue with food, I am doing deep inner child work, and, well, my inner child loves to make these apparently 😄
This pink cosmic cat has a heart of frankincense and lavender, she is patiently handmade by felting the wool with a special needle, and she carries Opalite, Amethyst, Green Aventurine, Yellow Calcite and Citrine on her.
You can swipe to see the different details and size reference.
Inner Child and me would be very happy if she found some other Child who needs a magical friend, so if you think you would like her, it's 69$ USD, with international tracked shipping included.
With a sea of love, from my inner child to yours 
💟
(Not suited for kids due to the small parts!)

Professional Needle Felting Tutorial
Estoy Emocionada, sí! ya sabes! <3 Se me ha ocurrido en el balcón que quizá no tengo que esperar a ver cuándo encarta en mi camino un tutorial de fieltro con lana Xisqueta teñida a mano y con tintes 100% naturales por la artesana Lina Ratia en las montañas del Cadí-Moixeró.. y que a lo mejor, aunque no sea perfecto, hay tutoriales. Y hay. Y claro, Encuentro lo que Busco. Porque Busco lo que me Llama. Y lo que Encuentro Es.... FANTASTICO!!!! Es Mágico!!! Me Encantaaaaa!!!! A mí me gustaría hacer medicine dolls, kitchen witches, etc


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario