La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

Las Mujeres de Humo, cocineras y magas (II)

"Yo soy una mujer de humo, 
porque yo soy una mujer ahumada, 
y mis canas son de humo; 
y yo huelo a humo porque toda mi vida, 
desde que nací, he sido una mujer de humo."
Mamá Chole, abuela-mamá de Martha Soledad Gómez Atzin

Algunos de los artículos más hermosos en texto y fotografías que he leído sobre las Mujeres de Humo:





gather

ANCESTRAL FOOD. MAGICAL COOKERY. SEASONAL CELEBRATION.

THE MAGICAL HERSTORY OF FOOD

Wild Foods & Magical Cookery. Weaving plant lore, food history and magical folklore into enchanting edible stories. 

"I weave stories of wild foods, and my most genuine acts of magic are done in the kitchen. Every time I cook, I am making a new part of the story. I am making food history. I am making belonging. I am remembering all the humans I have been throughout time, their genes passing through my fingertips. It's their voices, words and stories that seed the soil for an old culture to be reborn."
Marybeth Bonfiglio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario