La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

The first time ever I saw your face 🦊🧡

A Fox’ Story – About the life of a wild red fox called Ticky

http://www.roeselienraimond.com/a-fox-story/

The runt of the litter; A mini fox kit!
The first time ever I saw you, you were SO little and your face was so…special, that I couldn’t even take a picture. You looked almost like some kind of new, unknown species. You looked funny and far beyond cute.
I soon discovered that not only did you look different, you actually were different.

Everything was dirty, soggy, cold and swampy. Many of these hours, I truly wondered what on earth I was doing there. Until you suddenly showed up, out of the blue. In my memory, it stopped raining immediately and the sun came through. Sometimes you just calmly sat next to me, sometimes you watched me. Sometimes you just sat there, so intensely happy that you looked like smiling. What you were thinking? I truly had no clue.  You were great, thank you..super fox ….

When it rained your hair used to curl and that was another part of you that was different. Fox’ coats don’t curl at all, but yours did, which made you look like a gorgeous little rat.

Although you remained smaller than the rest of the litter, you did grow up to be an energetic and enthusiastic fox kit.

A fox full of surprises!
 almost un-foxy soft

For months and months I enjoyed watching you grow up and gradually take the shape of a real fox. A bit of a strange fox, with your way too long nose and misshapen teeth, but for me you were the most beautiful fox ever. 

You might not be fully formed as a fox was intended, but your posture was magnificent, proud.

On your own…
No one who looked like you. No one left with these gorgeous almond-shaped eyes and golden hair, but you…. All alone.

the Peacemaker
What a brave little fox you were! You didn’t resign to your fate, but picked up your fox stuff and…moved.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6KkPrAHRD/

Foto del perfil de roeselienraimond

“One of a Fox” †
03-2013 |01-2016 🦊🧡
Unique Beauty
It's been 5 years ... but I still remember how brightly she colored her world and how her departure took some of these colors with her.

(If you are interested in her story.. I will share it in a story)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario