La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

Dama dama

My Mage sent a messenger to his Sage's aid .. Our precious fallow deer helped me to connect with my muse Inspiration, and from then on I could finish drawing my illustration. Thank you <3








I re-wrote The Hermit Card Tarot by Sherry de Lorme as The Hooded Woman, in reference to The Hooded Man Card from the Wildwood Tarot, and by doing so, I also re-wrote the story of Little Red Riding Hood, who did not get lost in the woods, but willingly went deep into the darkness (unknown) and for whom the wolf (animal/instinctive nature) was a guide .. Of course, one can always get deterred, scared or crumbled by what one finds in the depths of subconscious, psyche, knowledge, etc. However, if one does not lack the courage of one's own convictions, it can be scary for those not wanting you to self-empower with the seeds and sparks of the hidden treasures you go finding within you.


(It is not finished, but at least it is already sketched .. I know, I have to learn photoshop to present more accurate photos of my work)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario