La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

Spiritual Maintenance

When I browse my FB, I'm increasingly getting the feeling that I ramdomly walk a crowded path that makes me feel overwhelmed as a highly sensitive person. I'm gradually, and thus, slowly but inevitably detaching myself from here, and I'll try to use my IG account from the PC.
::
Up to now, I can only browse my Instagram feed and like/comment on the friend’s photos, and there is no option to post photos (or videos) to Instagram from the computer.
::
BUT
::
thankfully, there are many workarounds to upload Instagram photos from PC and MacOS, several other ways to post from your PC directly to Instagram without needing to use your phone. They include third-party apps and browser tricks. Some are free; some are paid. Some work on both Mac and Windows; some work on only one or the other.
❉↞
#oldwaysinanewage
#storymedicine


@stevienicks

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario