La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

What if I choose me?

Honestly, the colossal flow and feed of supposed-to-be inspiring and motivational posts and pics on the social media is just becoming overwhelming to me. It may only have much ado about me, as a highly sensitive person who's getting overloaded, overburdened, overaroused. But anyway, enough is enough for the sake of spiritual maintenance. I choose to be a solivagant (adj) 'wandering alone'.
·
·
How come everyone's either cooking limitless recipes that are new, delicious, nutrient-dense and healing, gathering flowers and wild edibles, planting, herbcrafting, painting clay, modeling ceramics, weaving, needle felting medicine dolls, making shamanic jewelry with astonishing crystals and gemstones, starting a work-from-home business, leading a pack, doing yoga every damn day, charcoal pencil drawing, watercolor painting, literary witchcrafting, or finding their own way to tell the story medicine? Why everybody is so awesome, fey, wise, wild, witty, witchy, and sassy? Why the hell not even a witch can keep her kitchen like only witches do?
·
·
I need to distance myself. I choose to stop to focus on my self, and to take care, honor and appreciate the holy container of joy, magic, life and dreams that I am. Yes, I AM.

Samanta Vega Díaz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario