La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

Highly Sensitive People

A HSP kin wrote this today morning:
·
Hi all , I wonder if someone is feeling the same as I feel Loneliness is killing me in a way ..
At the same time I’m thinking I don’t need fulfillment and need it as well .

A mixture of feelings .

A background about me is that I love creativity, sense of humor , music and cultures , those should make me a stable person but I’m not .

( am I the only one who feeling this way )

Your help / advice is highly appreciated and needed .

It’s sunrise here , it makes me calm a bit
·
Samanta Vega Díaz: How much potential for a tranquil and harmonious life this pic reveals! In yoga, it is said that you can only get into a balance pose by building your energy momentum from inside, learning to create space (element 'ether'), alighting on the right here and now. And it's so true..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario