La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

AUTUMN MUSINGS QUESTION 2

AUTUMN MUSINGS QUESTION 2 ↠ Nabalo Lifestyle Tribe

Sooooo...⠀

He decidido algo. Lo estaba escribiendo. Me hace mucha ilusión llenar una caja grande entera con muchos de mis papeles, y quemarlos en nuestra chimenea en una Releasing Fire Ceremony este próximo Samhein.  
I am gasoline soaked
Which means I can light myself up
and burn down anything that does not serve me. #bye  -Salma El-Wardany .

It all must be ready then. I’m late, I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! Loving my present first. ❤

YEHA-NOHA 
Deseos de Felicidad y Prosperidad

The season of autumn is all about letting go. Letting go of the old and the things that no longer serve us. Learning to let go is something that I personally like to work on each day because it is one of the most important lessons in life.

Allow yourself to let go of guilt, unhealthy relationships, wanting to have control, materialism, anxiety, negative thoughts and perfectionism. Let go of things that stop you to continue to grow and creating new, healthy and positive experiences. Let go to make way for abundance and bliss ✨


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario