La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

AUTUMN MUSINGS QUESTION

AUTUMN MUSINGS QUESTION ↠ Nabalo Lifestyle Tribe

¡No puede ser que Iris Nabalo lleve todas las pertenencias de país en país en 6 cajas de mudanza, y Yo no tenga sitio ni para empezar con mis papeles! Está claro que me gusta escribir. Pero también me doy cuenta de que estoy más allá, ya no necesito seguir cargando con tanto, no me emociona; creo que es uno de esos momentos como cuando me di cuenta en Corbera de que ya había cosas *nuevas* que me gustaban más que las antiguas. 
Y eso siempre es bueno para viajar, seguir adelante en el camino de nuestra vida, nuestra Aventura!!!


If you have just discovered my page or maybe just want to know more about the person behind this account...Hi, my name is Iris, and I’m the creator of this group and the founder of Nabalo. 🌙🍂⠀
I have been a visual person all my life but I never though I would become a web designer or help small earth friendly startups with their branding. I remember when I got my first computer fifteen years ago and connect to the internet for the first time...magic! Since then I have developed a balanced and authentic way of “being online” and spend a lot of time on creating a sacred workspace, which I think is very important. Creating soul aligned websites for incredible individuals has become my work and I truly enjoy every second of it! I’m almost booked full for this year but thinking about all the people I possibly get to work with next year makes me super excited! ❤
I'm currently living on a cute little island in beautiful Sweden, I’m moving to Pittsburgh, PA in three weeks but I'm originally from the Netherlands. • I have been living a nomadic lifestyle all my life, lived in 4 different countries and moved house 42 times. • I have a passionate [slightly obsessive] love for autumn. And I’m also pretty crazy about nature, eating healthy, making photos & helping people. • I am happy when I am road-tripping, drinking lots of spring water, writing, reading & creating things! • I'm sharing my days with my beloved wild man and our pup Eli, and all our belongings fit in six moving boxes • I would love to visit 🌴 Hawaii and Japan someday, have a old farmhouse in Louisiana with our own fruit trees, chickens and vegetable garden. • I'm a photographer, nutritionist and a web designer and I have combined all that in the business I run called Nabalo. • I also really like getting to know you, I think it makes this whole Instagram thing that much more authentic. ❤
I truly love interacting with you all and I'm grateful for each and every one of you. ✨.
Where do you reside? What makes you happy? What are your dreams? Tell us more about you!
I look forward to hearing from you and learning more!!


xo,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario