La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

Witch of the Wild Kind

I am a Witch of the Wild Kind. I am also mother, wife and householder. I do not set items upon my Altar to signify the Elements because they are all around me. They are within me. I may not call upon fire with flair when casting my Circle but I certainly pay reverence when lighting my stove. I honor the wood that serves as my fuel and the rain that helped it grow. I know without the oxygen to feed the flame, the fire would soon die out.
If I can stop and take time for these small rememberings, I can connect to the sacred in multiple ways, several times a day. Rather than waiting for a Circle cast or a spell to be writ~ I can make tea; a perfect blend of Earth, Fire, Water and Air~ and I the Spirit that takes it all in with gratitude and prayer. I can make bread. The dough taking shape on my wood stove can be an act of magic. Infused with prayerful thought and loving intention with wheat of the earth and water to integrate. Add to that the warm air to rise and the fire to bake it and we have a blessed menagerie of elements combined. I can make Love. My breath grows heavy, the heat builds, bodies dripping sweat...
Embodying these moments day by day recognizes the sacred within my own being. And when I step to my cauldron or into that Circle, the Witch in me knows. I am living, breathing, walking magic.


La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, de pie, exterior y naturaleza

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario