La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

It's not ketogenic diet... it's keto lifestyle! ➵


During the 2000s, there was ample confusion and controversy around Berry's diabetes diagnosis. Initially, the actress was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, but in 2007, she reportedly said she had weaned herself off insulin by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and was now in the type 2 category. Her comments drew backlash from doctors and diabetics, who quickly explained that type 1 diabetes is incurable and quitting insulin is simply not an option.
Fast-forward to 2018—like many others, Halle Berry is promoting the ketogenic diet, which she says helped "reverse" her type 2 diabetes over several years. In January, she took to Instagram to explain why the keto diet has improved her overall health.
·
·
Halle Berry #FitnessFriday Today let’s talk about food. I think the most important part of being healthy and in great shape largely depends on what and when you eat. Being diabetic most of my life, I have always had to take food very seriously. So for years, I have been following the keto or ketogenic diet. I hate the word “diet” so while you’ll see the word diet, just know I encourage you to think of it as a lifestyle change NOT A DIET! Keto is a very low-carb food plan which actually forces your body to burn fat like crazy. I also believe it’s been largely responsible for slowing down my aging process. The keto lifestyle offers so many benefits such as weight loss, (moms that’s how we get rid of our baby bellies), appetite control, more energy and better mental performance. If you’re like me, you can possibly reverse type 2 diabetes, you’ll experience better physical endurance, better skin and also less acne if that’s an issue. And it even helps control migraines! I’m sharing two links (check Stories!) that will explain the lifestyle in detail and it also offers a plan to help you get started! So today I encourage you to say yes to keto, give it a try... what do you have to lose?! 💪🏽
#FitnessFridayHB
·
26 de enero 2018

·
video

https://www.facebook.com/HalleBerry/videos/358731221369216/ con Keto Adapted - Maria Emmerich: Thank you so much Halle❤️

https://www.facebook.com/ketoadapted/videos/326470644571471/ con Keto Adapted - Maria Emmerich: Words can’t describe how I feel right now. To think... I started writing when we lost everything and I needed a reason to wake up in the morning... and to see that my favorite actress Halle Berry is holding my books.... wow... just wow...❤️❤️❤️

#halleberry #feelinggrateful #phittalks #thankyou #novembergratitude#ketobook

Food is celebratory, food triggers memories, food prompts emotions.

Some of her go-to recipes are pulled from Quick and Easy Ketogenic Cooking by Maria Emmerich; others from Ruled.Me, a keto diet guide. “A ketogenic diet is no sugar, no carbs. Nothing white,” she says. Instead, Halle fills her diet with healthy fats, like avocado, coconut oil, and butter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario