La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

Spring colors

Now I undertand! How come I can't live without salgemma orange color bundling me up, and I feel the interior color of my inner world and true self is green. Now it makes sense. They're shades pivoting around the woody springtime axis, which of course is fiery sunny yellow and watery fresh lime green.

leafinthewind__

🌑 I am returning to her. The child in me who’s wild fire & waters 


🌱🍋 

Yellow/Lime bright & sunny
Orange/Peach active & inviting

A Wood Witch is a combination of sensitive (watery) and savage (fiery)

La bruja del bosque tiene una especial relación con los cuatro elementos naturales,
es la aguadora, por cuanto sus raíces bucean suave e infatigablemente la tierra en busca de agua,
es también la cocinera, que alimenta, nutre, sostiene, cuida el fuego del hogar,
es la tierra sobre la que se yergue con prodigioso equilibrio,
arraigada entre los dos mundos,
y aprende con el viento a mantenerse flexible,
y desde la copa de su sombrero habla con las estrellas.

Samanta Vega Díaz 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario