La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

🌿leafinthewind__

I'm Lauren. I currently live in the UK (North) in a tiny garden cottage with my partner. As you can see the space is very small for two beings (kitchen & bedroom in one room) but we manage & I love living in small minimalist spaces, particular in spring/summer when we have access to the garden. It's way too cold to roll around in now unfortunatly otherwise I would have shared me doing some rolly pollies on the grass for week 1 haha. Week 1 was a little bit of challenge for me too, I did practice but time seemed to escape from too quickly! So apologies for only just sharing now... Here is week 2 - exploring the water element under a new moon in scorpio with movement, music, chamomile tea and flower remedies. Much love to Centehua & everybody here sharing words/videos- you inspire me. x

Elemental Embodiment Community by sacred siSTAR Centehua Sage.

🌑 I am returning to her. The child in me who’s wild fire & waters got her abuse & rejection. Who’s vulnerability was rarely fully cherished. Who’s gifts were hardly ever recognised. My “bad” being more visible than my “good”. Along the way I have & will no doubt again abandon myself... to be myself & love myself authentically is a creative process, a daily practice. 
On the night of Samhain I saw the pattern and purpose of chaos and trauma in my life. In everybodies life. I somatically felt the gift in the wound. In my hand I held the golden key in the depth of the dark murky waters. I felt such a huge sense of relief. Like everything that shattered and fragmented came back to me. And suddenly I began to transcend like #Kintsugi art

more mermaid than human

Lauren Lua, I feel so happy, honored & blessed that we got to cross paths, dear sister Witch! Brightest blessings )O(
🔮

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario