La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

taleaboutnomad

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqxpCVnAlsZ/
MusicRodrigo Gallardo - Maria Sabina ft. Huaira, Maga Bo - No Balanço da Canoa feat. Rosângela Macedo and Marcelo Yuka
Shared here: Elemental Embodiment Community by Centehua Sage
Grupo cerrado
Hello again everyone,
I just really catch up with FIRE and hopefully reach ETHER in the next few days. To be honest this elements scares me to death because its my true elements. Am an Aries with a Sagitarius Moon. And having to process during the Sagitarius season just really dug my emotions. Hard.
Am scared of burning people, myself and my own being. And I did these before. All the freakin time. But alas despite all this, I know in fire I become my trueself. Burn with passion and so alive. The heat has always have me craving and I breath through. I felt like a phoenix learning to breath in my own dust and bones in order to fly. Oh dear, its intense. I felt like am burning alive to reach my own truth and purified.
·
·
Samanta Vega Díaz Astrid Reza Am an Aries with a Libra Moon, and these days I've also grown conscious in this magical community that I've been repressing my FIRE element during the last few years (coinciding with my health issues), and that I did so 'cuz I'm scared of burning people, myself and my own being. And I did these before. But alas despite all this, I know in fire I become my trueself. So I've decided to reconcile with my true elements, learn to handle their medicine in balance, and reach my own truth. I long coming home to self. A'ho, sister! And thank youu for sharing THIS. 💜!!! Sheer. Authentic.Powerful. Btw, with a Libra Moon I'm not sure what my other significant element is yet.. they say air, but I'm not so sure.
Administrar
Me gustaMostrar más reacciones
Responder3 d
Astrid Reza Yes, I have also been activating my earth elements more the past few years. I have a Taurus ascendant n Venus in Taurus. But lately I felt that I have been repressing the fire because of traumas or others people reactions toward the way I was expressing my fiery elements. I am dealing slowly through all these movement in finding the best way I felt fitting in keep on expressing this fire element. Burning things to the ground when it is necessary. But so far dancing through this has been the best best best way. And I felt that I can look unto myself and felt unashamed to just be me when I move these energy around through movement. It felt amazing.
Administrar
Me encantaMostrar más reacciones
Responder3 d
Astrid Reza Libra moon should be air element :)
Administrar
Me encantaMostrar más reacciones
Responder3 d
Samanta Vega Díaz Yes 💜!!! Keep dancing around your bonfire, Sister! 🔥😘
Centehua Yes!!! ❤️🔥❤️

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario