La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

Visual Journal


art journal/visual journal


Shared in Pinterest by Mich A

Also: https://www.facebook.com/writeyourself/

Flickr Lisa Cheney-Jorgense: Over the years I have had folks inquiring about what tools/mediums I use in my visual journals. Thought I would share a bit, basically I start drawing with a Faber-Castell PITT artist pen (usually no pencil, just jumping in feet first with the ink), then I apply color with my Winsor & Newton watercolor traveling kit, and finally I punch up colors and add details with Prisma Color Pencils. (not shown here)

#herstory #storywoman

This one is called “The Conversation”.
By lovely Jennifer Albin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario