La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

Equilibrium and Equanimity

From the Alchemical Renewed Tarot, the Six of Vessels:


What I noticed about the clay jugs (besides the variation in shape) was that some had wide openings and some had narrow ones. The wide mouths would be easy to pour water into, but the narrow openings would be better for pouring liquid out into another jar. It is similar to my being more open to receive love in times past (wide) yet being more willing to give than receive during other periods. Yet the jug the woman holds has two openings - a small one for pouring and a large one for filling. It reminds me that I need this kind of emotional balance in my life to maintain an equilibrium.

- Source:
http://bythesycamoretree.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/equilibrium-and-equanimity.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario