La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

Crispy Egg-Free Paleolicious Crêpe

My recipe for this afternoon. It's 5:00 pm, and I'm starting to feel real hunger (vs. appetite, anxiety) after another natural semi intermittent fasting. Yikes!!😋

only 3 ingredients:
2 tbsp cassava flour #AIP 
almond milk #Paleo
olive oil
Mix well in a bowl. Pour and spread batter on the skillet. Roast both sides.
+
ham (cast iron skillet, no olive oil required)
 #autoimmunewarrior
·
A little adaptogenic coffee vibe this morning
(mine with almond milk + ground cinnamon + ground ginger  + ground turmeric + 1 tsp collagen protein peptides + 1 tsp coconut oil)
#herbalcoffeelatte
·

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, de pie e interior
Are you keto? No, I am not keto, I just eat that way, most of the time.
#
If you enjoy the benefits of ketosis, great! It's a metabolic state with some amazing benefits. It's not a food list, it's not a religion, it's not a defining factor in who you are.
#
Food is nourishment. Food is life. Food is medicine. But the way you eat, well, those choices can define how you feel, how you function, and while they can take up a lot of space in your life, being dogmatic about it doesn't do you any good. What if what you do one day stops working for you, but you are so hell-bent on sticking with it, it's such a big part of your identity you harm yourself instead of change your habits?
#
Keto, paleo, AIP... these are tools I use to heal, to feel my best, but they don't define me as a person. I use these tools because I like to live a life free of chronic pain and inflammation. I use these tools instead of taking immunosuppressants, painkillers, cortisol shots, proton inhibitor, ibuprofen... and the list goes on. I do what I need to do to thrive.
#
My approach might seem rigid to some... and yet to others, I might be all over the map. Listen, I've said it once and I will say it again... THERE IS NO ONE SIZE FITS ALL path to health. There is no one approach that wins them all. Eat real food. Move your body. Sleep. Don't overeat, but eat enough. Commit to investing in yourself. Commit to being a detective for your own health. Commit to always learning.
#
I’ve added a new page to my blog: Food Is Medicine with links to posts that breakdown Keto | Paleo | AIP and some questions you can ask yourself about each approach, because I don’t have all the answers for you... but you have the power to figure it out for yourself.
#
https://thecastawaykitchen.com/food-as-medicine/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario