La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

Full Moon hangover

I've been (and still am) introspective, my cauldron-head double bubbling for that Full Moon hangover we all have 🌕🌿

SWADHISTANA CHAKRA - The seat of your creativity. 'Sva' meaning Self and 'adhistana' meaning dwelling place.

The water element of this chakra, located in the sacral area, gives us the ability to be flexible, to flow and to be open to change.

When a person has a balanced sense of self this is reflected in their ability to be creative, to feel pleasure and joy, to control morality as well as to manifest personal dreams, fantasies and emotions in a natural and healthy way. Emotions if guilt and shame can be stored in this area.

The colours orange and coral assist to balance emotions whilst maintaining enthusiasm for life. 


#theancientwisdomsofyoga

🎨 Jacqui Lovesey - I've just received the Calendar 2019!!!😍 I haven't opened it yet. I've left this bundle of magic resting from the trip next to my fire lamp. In the meanwhile, I'll put my feelings of nervousness at ease. I guess they're closely connected to the excitement this awaited-not-expected arrival has aroused in this bold, yet highly sensitive witch.🧙‍♀️Thank you, m'dears!💕xx Sam.


Jacqui Lovesey Many and most kindly thanks, Samanta. Hope it brings many hours of majickal pleasure in your home... 😊

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario