La Práctica del Oficio y el Arte Alrededor de un Fuego: Everyday Sacred Hearth and Home Witchcraft & The Sagewordsmith Soul and the Art of Storytelling

( d e a t h s e s s i o n s )

What are we so afraid of?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dying? Death? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I hate to break it⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
But that’s just a given.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A happening that is occurring ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Every time we exhale⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
For each and every⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
One of us.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’d rather die ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
With a bleeding ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Open, brave, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Gambling heart.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’d rather die ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
With hope as my final action.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
My arms wide open.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I'd rather die with stories told.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
With poems written.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
With my voice shaking.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
With leaves in my hair.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
With dirt under nails.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Because I dug deep ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
As deep as I could while alive. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
To unearth the truth.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’d rather die⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
a body knowing⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
That I loved⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
And I loved hard.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
And bold.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
And unconditionally. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I would rather live⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Risking it all⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Risking it all⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Whatever it is⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Than die⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Occupied ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
By fear. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
::⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Happy Autumn. Happy Dying times. Happy Underworld. Happy Letting Go. Happy Witches New Year time. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Happy root down. Happy be willing to release. Happy composting. Happy transformation. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
::⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#prose #poety #writing #writer #author #writingmentor #writing intuitive #write #writersofinstagram #writingcommunity #death #dying #scorpio#underworld #transformation #create #art #seasonal #autumn#persephone



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario